The Quest for Authentic Manhood
Also Available in Spanish
The Quest for Authentic Manhood is the foundational level or ground floor of manhood. This 24-session study focuses on a man's core identity and gives an overview of basic manhood issues. It will help men deal with various identity issues by looking back at past wounds and other things that may have distorted their idea of biblical masculinity. Throughout the course of the study, men will learn how to clearly define manhood and will finally be able to give a succinct and passionate answer to the questions, "What is a man?" and "What am I living to be?" This captivating journey helps men:
- Resolve wounds from their past
- Embrace a biblical definition of manhood
- Develop their own personal manhood plan
- At the Starting Line: Five Manhood Promises
- The Four Faces of Manhood
- The First Step to Authentic Manhood: Looking Back
- The Second Step to Authentic Manhood: "Unpacking"
- Remembering Dad
- Facing the Father Wound
- The Overly-Bonded with Mother Wound
- Making a Healthy Break with Mom
- The All Alone Wound
- Three Cheers for Mentors!
- The Wounded Heart
- Implications of the Heart Wound
- The Good News Solution to the Heart Wound
- "Saddle Up!" for the Second Half
- Genesis and Manhood
- Genesis and Manhood, Part 2
- A Biblical Definition of Manhood
- A Biblical Definition of Manhood, Part 2
- A Man and His Wife
- A Man and His Wife, Part 2
- 25 Practical Ways to be a Servant Leader
- Fathers and Sons
- Fathers and Daughters
- A Man and His Life Journey
DVD Pack: $299.00*
*This set includes a Spanish version option.
This set contains video presentations for all sessions on 24 separate DVDs, each with approximately 45 minutes of content. It also contains the 2 hour Workshop Training DVD along with a Leadership CD-Rom. Study leaders can review the material and use it to create their own presentations or simply play the DVD to their group.
CD Pack: $139.00
The CD Pack contains the audio portion of all 24 teaching sessions on CD.
Workbook /Workbook: $9.95*
Designed in a fill-in-the-blank format, this workbook allows viewers to be actively involved in following each of the 24 sessions. Also includes questions for small-group discussion.